Friday, June 8, 2007

Holiday Briefs...

So this morning, as I seductively slipped into my boxers adorned with decorative red Christmas tree balls, I thought to myself, "how about that... middle of June, and I'm wearing Christmas boxers...."

So there is the possibility that I'm just lazy (actually, I know i'm lazy, just not sure if that is the reasoning behind this...) , but I would be willing to bet, most guys out there with some sort of holiday themed underwear, probably wear those puppies all through the year.

While one might think its odd that I'm wearing Christmas boxers this close to Father's Day, I think its even more wierd if a guy packs away his Xmas boxers with the rest of the holiday garb when mid January roles around...

Can you imagine, pulling the xmas decorations box out of the crawl space, expecting to find some garland and a wreath, only to discover that the nativity scene is being fumigated by your grandfather's old stale skivvies?!

An encounter like that would surely cause anyone to spit up their eggnog...

On top of that... Why would any man want to reduce his available assortment of underwear? One could easily get 25-35 days of wear out of those bad boys over the course of the year.

I suppose the only risk being run is that you might stumble into your first sexual encounter with a new spring/summer fling, only to have your partner undo your pants to find a jolly old Saint Nick starring back at them.... I suppose that could be awkward.

even then, the pros clearly outweigh the cons on this one!

....as you were

No comments: