Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A first Time for Everything!

So Here it is, Tuesday, a good 5 days before Sunday... and I already put a check mark next to the "get Father's Day cards" task on my mental task list...

The selection is really quite impressive when you don't wait until 10:30 am on Father's Day, like i tend to do...

By that point, the shelves usually look like that of the pre-hurricane stockpiling rush Florida/Georgia folks are accustomed to.

And while we are on the topic of Father's day, I saw a whole section of Godfather cards. Do people really buy cards for their godfather? Shit... I don't even think I have ever been assigned a godfather.

I will say this though... if Marlon Brando was my dad, I don't think the joke of getting him a "To a very special Godfather" card would ever grow stale. :)

...as you were

No comments: